GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
Discipline is the foremost in education. Students must follow certain rules to keep them in discipline:
- Students must come to school in proper uniform. They must always be smartly dressed.
- They must be regular to school. 75% attendance is a pre-requisite for a student to appear in all exams / tests conducted by the school.
- Students must reach the school on time.
- Distribution of sweets and gifts among children on birthday is not practiced in the school. Students wish Happy Birthday in the morning assembly or in the classroom to make the occasion look more dignified and less ostentatious. The school uniform must be worn, if a student attends school on his/her birthday.
- No soft drinks, cakes, chips packet, chocolates allowed in school. Surprise check by teachers are done. If a student is found possessing any such items, these items would be confiscated and he/she may be reprimanded.
- Students are not allowed to wear jewellery, watches to school. Also they are not allowed to bring any fancy items, mobiles or any other gadgets to school.
- There is no canteen in the school so that the children have only home cooked food during lunch break.